Visa assistance right from application filling to document preparation that meets the
most stringent standards required by visa offices of the respective country. Our experts
with years of experience in Visa Procedures who are up-to-date with the changing
regulations and procedure, ensure high visa success rates
Some of the categories of visas that we specialize in are:
- Visitor Visa
- Student Visa/Study Permit
- Super Visa (specifically for Canada)
Visa assistance and advisory services are currently available for the following travel
destinations; Austalia, Canada, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand, The United Kingdom
and The United States of America.
Visa for the USA
There are three main visa types that students can opt for to study in a US university. These are
- F-1 Student Visa: Academic Study - F-1 is the most common type of student visa
issued to international students who wish to undertake academic studies in the USA.
With an F1 visa, international students can undertake part-time, on-campus employment
(20 hours per week while regular semester studies and 40 hours per week during
vacations). In addition to this, students can work on optional practical training (OPT) for
up to one year once they have completed their academic study.
- J-1 Student Visa: Exchange Visitor Visa: A J-1 Student Visa is issued to students
who wish to undertake practical training which is not available in their native nation to
complete their academic program. AJ-1 student status gives similar employment options
as that given to the F-1 visa, with same restrictions, subject to a permission granted by
the exchange visitor program sponsor.
- M-1 Student Visa: Non-Academic Study - M-1 Student Visa is issued to those who wish
to attend a non-academic or vocational school in the USA. With an M-1 visa, students
cannot take up work during the course of their study period.
Each travel destination has its own requirements, rules, and restrictions. Our trained
visa consultants are able to guide you through the entire process of obtaining your visa.
A few of what our visa support and advisory services encompasses are:
- Advice the client about the necessary documents required to apply for your visa.
- Check the client’s visa application documents
- Guide the client’s on all aspects of the visa process
- Assist with filling the visa application form
- If applicable, schedule visa appointment for the client
- Update the client on any changes in visa rules and regulations
- If applicable, assist with booking for medical examination/test
- If your visa application involves a visa interview, we offer our client an opportunity
to go through a mock visa interview with us. We provide full support in preparing
our client for the interview, advise the client on the likely format and examples of
questions that the client may be asked.
- With our excellent visa success rate of 95%, in the unfortunate event that the
client’s visa application is refused; we will examine the reasons provided and
advise the client on the next course of action (e.g. reapply and address the visa