UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
America is not just a country but a dream of every student. The USA is known for its world-
class educational institutes, a wide variety of academic programs to choose from, and superior
education quality. All these features make the US, the prime education destination for Indian
international education aspirants. Global Pathways Ltd and trained team of advisors help
students to zero down on appropriate courses in top universities in the USA. It helps them
realize their dream of having an education in the USA that gives great value for money. We also
offer guidance to avail financial benefits in the form of scholarships to deserving candidates.
- The largest air force in the world is the U.S. Air Force. The world’s second-largest air
force is the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps combined.
- USA capital is Washington, DC, the largest city in New York.
- American boasts an unparalleled and broad-based education system. You not only learn
about your own particular subject but learn lots of other things, not necessarily related to
- Attainment of American degree holds the key to a successful career. It internationalizes
and strengthens your resume. US degrees are renowned around the world for their
academic excellence and better learning experiences.
- You will experience fast-paced yet enjoyable lifestyle; will learn a new language and a
new culture. So you will take away remarkable educational, cultural and personal
experiences from the USA after completion of your studies.
Education in the United States is provided by both public and private schools.
Public education is universally available, with control and funding coming from the state,
local, and the federal government. Public school curricula, funding, teaching,
employment, and other policies are set through locally elected school boards, who have
jurisdiction over individual school districts. State governments set educational standards
and mandate standardized tests for public school systems.
Private schools are generally free to determine their own curriculum and staffing
policies, with voluntary accreditation available through independent regional
accreditation authorities. 88% of school-age children attend public schools, 9% attend
private schools, and nearly 3% are homeschooled.
Education is compulsory over an age range starting between five and eight and ending
somewhere between ages sixteen and eighteen, depending on the state. This
requirement can be satisfied in public schools, state-certified private schools, or an
approved home school program. In most schools, education is divided into three levels:
elementary school, middle or junior high school, and high school. Children are usually
divided by age groups into grades, ranging from kindergarten and first grade for the
youngest children, up to twelfth grade as the final year of high school. There are also a
large number and wide variety of publicly and privately administered institutions of
higher education throughout the country.
Why Study in the USA?
- The education system in the USA is highly flexible with room to tailor the coursework to
suit your specific requirements.
- The US hosts the highest number of international students, more than any other country
in the world.
- There are diversity and range of educational opportunities available in the United States
is unparalleled. There are a wide number of universities to select from.
- US universities attract world-renowned faculty and are at the forefront of research and
- Interactive learning, freedom of choice, liberal education, independent thinking and
democratic principles are the fundamentals of the US learning environment.
- International students on successful completion of their US study are highly sought after
by employers worldwide.
- US universities encourage international students to get admitted for pursuing higher
education. The students benefit from a wide range of support services for International
- IELTS, TOEFL scores as proof of English language skills for admission to any
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) - For entry into Graduate Programs
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required for admission to MBA
and other management programs.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is required for admission into bachelor level
- Law and Medical schools usually require different exams like LSAT and MCAT
Work and Stay Back
- 12 months of optional practical training 17 months’ extension for STEM Majors
- Authorization to work 20 hours per week (Only on Campus)